Microsoft Office suite is developed by Microsoft for homes and business purposes. It is basically consists of many applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Outlook, OneNote, and also MS Visio etc. Every application of Microsoft Office has its unique features. Microsoft Office is also known as MS Office. It is used to create document, create spreadsheets by using formulas, and also used to create presentations. This MS Office suite is very easy to install via www.office.com/setup.
MS Visio is used to create flowchart and diagramming. It is also used to create Maps and Floor Plans. This application is basically used by the users such as Architects, Home Designers and builders. MS Visio works with the pre-loaded shapes and objects which will bring the virtual image to reality. Once you have brought the item to your workspace then you can the size and virtual orientation with the tools that is there on the object borders.
If you want to create a floor plan than MS Visio includes the sets of stencils which includes structural wall to electrical plumbing, and heating graphing. Office.com/myaccount
Steps to create floor plans by using MS Visio are as follows:
- First of all, click on the File Tab, then choose “New” option and after this click on the “Floor Pan” which reads “Maps and Floor Plans”.
- Then navigate to the “Shapes” columns, where you will get the categorized stencils for elements like home décor elements.
- Now, select the “Walls, Shells and Structure” option, to create the exterior walls of your walls plans.
- According to your need select the rooms shapes and drag and drop to the workspace. And with the help of resizing tool, resize the room.
- After this, make the adjustment and tap on the green square icon.
- Now add the structural element to your floor plan.
- And also add other elements from the tabs like “Electrical and Telecom” option.
- At the end, save your floor plans.
In case, you have any query regarding the Microsoft Office suite then you can contact to the customer care of MS Office i.e. office.com/setup. Or you can call on the toll free number of MS Office for assistance. The customer care executives of MS Office are very qualified and can solve your entire problem in minutes.