Microsoft Office is very essential software for our day to day life. It is developed by Microsoft for the home and for the business purposes. Till now no software can compete with the MS Office. This software can be easily installed through www.office.com/setup.
Device Drivers are the most important software which helps your computer to connect with the hardware items like speakers, USB device. It is installed and updated automatically whenever the hardware connects with the computer system. Basically you don’t have to deal with them but if the device does not work properly then you have to install and update it. office.com/setup
Install Device Drivers:
- For installing Device Drivers first you have to connect your PC to the internet then it will install device drivers automatically, but in some cases it needs an internet connection to download the essential drivers and then the process of installation completes.
- Secondly, you have to connect the device to your PC. If you want to install the drivers then you need to connect it to with your computer. You can also connect the device with USB cable.
- Whenever you connects device to the PC, the drivers start installing in the background. But before installing drivers, you have to follow all the instructions to start the installation process.
- You can also try to install drivers manually. If the device is not installing the drivers automatically, then can install them manually with the help of CDs, manufacturer’s website, third-party source, etc.
- After installing driver in your computer system then you have to restart your computer. This will ensure that the drivers are installed correctly and properly. Just click on Start button then power button and restart.
Update Device Drivers:
For updating device drivers first you have to open the ‘Start’ menu. Then, you have to type the ‘Device manager’ in the search box. Now, click on ‘Device manager’ with control panel. It is located at the top of screen. After this, expand a category in device manager window for the item you want to update. Then, select the device in the expanded menu. Now, you have to click on the ‘Action’ tab which is in the menu bar. After this, just click on the ‘Update driver’. Now, just click on ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ in the window asking ‘How do you want to search for drivers?’ So that you can search online for new drivers. If the driver update is there then the downloading process will start, wait for few minutes so that the update process complete. If the update is not available, then it will show you this message ‘The best drivers for your device are already installed.’ Follow all the instruction to complete the process.
But if you have any kind of doubt then you can contact to the customer care executive for help. If you find any kind of problem in installing MS Office then you can call on their toll free number for assistance via office.com/myaccount.